Items from the shop
I want to return my order. What do I do?
It’s ok to change your mind. We’ll accept returns up to 14 days after delivery providing the following terms are met:
- All packaging must be intact so that the item is in a resaleable condition
- Seals and wrapping must be unbroken
- Postage costs are covered by the customer (a £2.99 delivery charge will be deducted from your refund)
How to return an item in store:
You can return products bought online to Cley Windmill as long as you take a copy of your email confirmation with you.
How to return an item by post:
- Contact us on 01263 740209 as soon as possible to let us know what you want to return
- Pack the goods carefully so they will not be damaged in transit
- Enclose a brief explanatory note and your contact details
My order is damaged. What do I do?
In the unlikely event you receive an item that is damaged or proves to be faulty please contact us as soon as possible on 01263 740209.
We will do our best to provide a replacement or refund.
How long do I have to return my order?
If you’ve changed your mind, you can return unwanted items within 7 days of delivery.
If you discover a fault with your item please contact us on 01263 740209 as soon as possible and we’ll offer any assistance we can.
We have a non-refundable deposit system. However, if the booking is cancelled no later than two weeks prior to the start of that booking then the deposit may be transferable. In order for the booking to be transferred, you must rebook within 12 weeks of your cancellation date.
Please note that for bookings of more than two rooms, the deposit will only be transferrable if we are able to rebook all of the rooms.